On Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 07:30:47PM +0200, Olivier Gayot wrote:
> opencolorio:
> -----------
> The package had also been updated recently with a new upstream version ahead
> of Debian. Unfortunately, the SONAME was bumped but the binary library
> package was not renamed.
> To fix it, I decided to merge the new upstream version that landed in Debian
> unstable overnight. I had to introduce a delta to declare Conflicts: and
> Replaces: fields since we now have two packages in kinetic containing
> libOpenColorIO.so.2.1.
> The updated binary packages are not yet published.

Thanks, these binaries are published now but aren't migrating to the release
pocket because olive-editor and openimageio both need to be rebuilt against
the new version in order to be installable.  I've triggered these no-change
rebuilds now.

> mplayer:
> -------
> I decided to backport the relevant upstream patches (there are 12 of them)
> to support ffmpeg 5 without packaging the new upstream version. I submitted
> a .debdiff at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mplayer/+bug/1987114
> and I am looking for a sponsor for it. I also forwarded the diff to Debian.
> I did some testing in a kinetic VM and it looks good to go.

Thanks, this is uploaded now.

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org