Hi,

MOTU Council decided today[1] to follow Matt's proposal[2] to make the team
ubuntu-dev only consist of ubuntu-core-dev and motu[3], thus aligning the
motu team with ubuntu-dev.

I've now finished with the alignment, so if I did everything right the motu
team should match the team ubuntu-dev in regards to members and membership
timeouts.

Please everybody check for errors.

What I couldn't manage however was to grant adminstrator rights to techboard.

Next steps from the techboard should be:
* double-check the motu-team with ubuntu-dev team for errors
* remove administor rights from me from the motu team and
* set the timeout for me in the motu team (again I found no way to do this)
* add the motu team to ubuntu-dev
* (optionally) remove all direct members from ubuntu-dev

I've also made techboard a member of motu-council, but again I couldn't grant
it administrative rights.

Cheers,
   Stefan.
--