Hi,

I know discussions are still ongoing about the adsys 0.12.0 SRU, but I
have a user who wishes to have LP #2020834 [1] fixed, which high
priority.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/adsys/+bug/2020834

Would it be possible to potentially reject 0.12.0 from jammy
-unapproved, we get LP #2020834 sponsored and uploaded, verified and
released, before we start discussing 0.12.0 again for Jammy and Lunar?

I was planning on just letting 0.12.0 happen since the fix is present
in 0.10.0, but my user has time restrictions and would like to be able
to use dashes '-' in their domain names.

Thanks,
Matthew