And corresponding changes to the archive utilities

https://code.launchpad.net/~seb128/ubuntu-archive-tools/+git/ubuntu-archive-tools/+merge/446082
https://code.launchpad.net/~seb128/ubuntu-archive-scripts/blocklist/+merge/446079

Cheers,
Sébastien

Le 05/07/2023 à 15:39, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :
I'm going to assume that we want to take the opportunity to do the inclusive naming change and pushed a new vcs there
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-archive/+git/sync-blocklist

Cheers,
Sébastien Bacher