Thanks Steve for reviewing and merging the changes!

Since that landed I also went ahead and converted that one
https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu-archive-scripts/+git

If that's ok with others should we also deprecate the corresponding bzr repository?

There is a checkout on ubuntu-archive-toolbox with some local delta (are those changes still needed? could they be pushed to the vcs?) which I can switch (reapplying the local changes for now)

Cheers,
Sébastien