Hi,

As a list of 46 packages this is rather large and non-trivial to review.
Presumably we'll want to group them by upstream (are all managed by the
OpenStack umbrella upstream, or are there exceptions?) and then take a
view on them as a whole.

On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 11:44:04AM -0400, Corey Bryant wrote:
> python-ovsdbapp

This one was in the queue and so I reviewed it independently as
requested as a one-off microrelease update SRU. I ended up rejecting it
as there was what looked like a behavioural change with no explanation
as to why it is required, and most other upstream bugfixes did not come
with tests. Details at:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charm-neutron-api/+bug/2007919/comments/19

I'm noting this in this thread for the record in case this has any
bearing on the larger view.

Robie