Hi SRU team,

I'd like to ask for an update of the Docker.io group SRU exception [1] to also include the two new Docker CLI plugins that are now in the archive (Mantic):

- docker-buildx
- docker-compose-v2

They are self contained (no reverse dependencies). They will also considerably improve the experience of our Docker users across all releases. Those 2 new packages are really tightened to the Docker version we have and it would be great to keep it consistent everywhere.

My idea is to not allow the backport of versions .0 of those packages as we do with docker.io-app.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DockerUpdates

--
Lucas Kanashiro