Il 18 settembre 2013 06:49:44 Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazz...@free-electrons.com> ha scritto:
Dear uClibc developers,

Hi Thomas

The last release of uClibc, 0.9.33.2, has been made well over a year
ago. However, there is fairly big number of improvements/fixes in the
master branch that would be interesting to have in a release. At the
Buildroot level, we now have 53 patches in your patch stack against
uClibc 0.9.33.2, all coming from the master branch if I'm correct (see
http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/tree/package/uclibc/0.9.33.2).

At a first look it seems you have there some patches not part of any uclibc branches ... Likely it would be nice to include them as well.

For sure it's time for a 0.9.33.3 but I do also think that we can start a 0.9.34 release from master.

Bernard what do you think ?

It'd be really nice if uClibc adopted a slightly more frequent release
schedule, to more easily allow downstream users to benefit from
improvements/fixes.

I agree. I know to have been less active recently as my major tasks are currently on the kernel side and SOC bring up but I'll try to respin my contribution to uclibc and upstream several patches we have in STMicro branch.

Thanks a lot!

Thomas

Cheers
Carmelo