Mike Frysinger a écrit :
>>> pfft, gotta live on the edge
>> Why you don't use the patch tacker as requested by Sonic Zhang ?
>> I have to make twice the work and you are still complain.
>
> we do review on the mailing list and then move it to the tracker so it
> doesnt get lost

Ok. Please find it on the patch tracker item #4179.

About the diff wrapping issue that caused this point, I use a mail
client that support the format=flowed described in the RFC-2646. This
RFC is almost 10 years old now and should be supported by any actual
mail client. Gotta live on the edge...

Best Regards,
--
Jean-Christian de Rivaz