Hi Ruairi,

I wasnt aware it was sensitive to electrical noise etc. Other than
replacing the master socket, nothing else electrical related changed around
it when the dropouts started.

Im fairly sure that PPPoE drops are due to it losing sync - it happens
every time and I can observe that through the logs/"show controller VDSL 0"
etc.

Might be about time to swap it out for something else. Ive been meaning to
throw a Juniper box in, maybe this is just the motivation I need. :-)