Hi Tom,

I gather you have considered asking your ISP and/or BT to perform line tests from outside? Second: this is a old device with end of life in 2014. Have you considered recycling it? I've seen my fair share of access devices fail over the years due to capacitor & resistor tolerance problems which I wasted time on because I thought there was a config problem of some sort. CISCO ain't no longer bomb-proof US made AGS+
Best,

Olivier