I can't count how often I've mentioned that already:

Using nLite for an unattended installation process does NOT work 100%.

I suppose you need the nic driver for the installation of additional software
after the os installation?
I've found a way to integrate a driver into an install source like windows xp
or 2003.

Also see http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg06871.html

Hope it helps!

Sebastian