I've been tinkering with a $$Rename.txt file in the driver directory to
rename the file, but have had little success so far. Not sure if it's
where I have the file or how I've written the section part of the file.
Right now I have the file in $oem$\$1\V1400\R165804$$Rename.txt with
the contents:

[\V1400\R165804]
WDFCO~6I.DLL = "WdfCoInstaller01005.dll"