From: Juanjo Pablos [mailto:jua...@apertus.es]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 1:07 PM
To: All things concerning http://unattended.sourceforge.net/
Subject: Re: [Unattended] Question

El 22/06/12 16:31, Brandon Aho escribió:

> It's too bad it still not being actively developed on it's a great
> tool. I have it working well for the desktops and my older servers it
> just the newer ones that have the updated nic cards that seem to have
> the issue.

Brandon,*Ben

Every week there is update on the project. Mainly on the scripts.

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/unattended/timeline

are you using latest version (4.9)?

*

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly
prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this
message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender and destroy and delete any copies you may have received.