We have been using the unattended process and it's been working great.  My
question is now we have had to changed hardware models to the dell 7010 and now
the following is happening when pxe booting. Our Dell 790's work great but the
new ones not so much.

Unable to determine boot device at usr/bin/find-boot-device line 212
*** find-boot-device failed
*** dropping to shell
Bash-4.1#

Any help would be great.

Brandon Aho
Retail Systems Manager
brandon....@northerntool.com
952-808-6685 Desk
952-992-0502 Cell

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly
prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this
message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender and destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

<<inline: image001.png>>