On 2/16/2013 10:48 AM, Stephan Stiller wrote:

the issue is a bit different, as not focused on one letter
While we're splitting hairs: Word- or larger-level all-caps /does/ normally make a one-letter difference. When we undo all-caps, one can /normally/ lowercase everything of the word except the first letter. The capitalization bit of that one letter is sometimes unclear.

And usually not totally sense-destroying to a human reader with context available. But these fallbacks allow clear "misspelled" words to appear, not just miscapitalized ones. That's huge.

A./