I’ll look into whatever you’re on about the other ‘minor’ script, but with
regard to what you’ve said below, I’m fairly sure I encoded the missing
characters there. I believe it was A7AE and A7B0, capital letters turned K and
T used in that orthography. There is a problem with turned P and p in that
orthography, though, but no one has ever chosen to look at that. But apart from
dealing with the turned p, I do not believe it’s correct to say that that
alphabet was “rejected”.

Oh, there is a problem with the turned cedilla above; that seems to be missing
too.