Dear Sergey,

I agree that "ca-add-link" ... "not ready" is not a very good message. It
is easy to see the spot in the code (uni/unicon/ca.icn) where the error
message is emitted. It is less transparent what is the cause, and what is
the fix.  One possibility is the mixture of \ and / as path separators seen
in the message.

The error message occurs when a "table of all the ucode files", uftbl, does
not have a table entry for the requested file, in this case
c:\\work\\unicon\\bin\\../ipl/gprocs\\graphics.icn

I can imagine the table having that path to graphics.icn inserted, but all
with \\  or all with /. Unlike a C open() command, a table lookup will not
accept either character as equivalent. I will need to experiment on a
Windows machine to try and reproduce your bug and find out if it has to do
with \\ vs. / or something else, unless you or someone else beats me to it.
If it is \ and / mixing that is the problem, it should be pretty easy to
fix.

In answer to your other question, I agree that unicon -help is swell. The
man page for unicon is http://unicon.org/utr/utr11.html and if the -help
output or the utr11.html are unclear, we want to know about it so we can
make additions and corrections to them.

Cheers,
Clint