From: Sergey Logichev
Date: Tue, Jun 13, 2017 12:55 AM
To: Contact - clint.jeff...@gmail.com;
Cc: Unicon group;
Subject:Re: [Unicon-group] unicon -C ==> -fs tweak

Clint,

Now I understand. I suppose that mix of "\" and "/" is produced by "../"
somewhere internally in unicon. To avoid same problem (as I use my code on
Windows and Unix transparently) I define path-separator character. "\" for
Windows and "/" for Unix and all is fine!
Thank you for reference to utr11, it's quite informative and no more questions.
Thanks!
Sergey