I don't know if anyone has responded yet... when it crashes and then the
ear fails, what causes the crash? Any exceptions?

It looks to me like Geronimo may have a bad cache following the event and
that's what's causing the break, but I'm not sure. I've seen it happen on
websphere, although with obviously different messages. Tomcat also gives me
problems like this, where if there is an issue it will simply delete the
entire war file and any related contents.

Kevin Huntly
79 Aurora Drive
Cheektowaga, NY 14215
Email: kmhun...@gmail.com