Yes, I saw those tags as I was researching, wasn't sure how to use them
though... is there a good reason to use them over the context param (or
vice-versa)?  I would personally think the context param would be better
as it would be more global and would cut down on some tags on the page...
also, will those tags override the context param if that's what one wants?

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect