Hm, take a look at these two pictures please.
One is showing opengl the other one rendered.
The stripes and other artefacts come up very soon overhere.
Do I have some settings wrong?

www.arjorozendaal.com/temp/openglview.jpg
www.arjorozendaal.com/temp/renderedview.jpg

This type of artefacts make the opengl preview quite useless for me

Arjo.