Maybe a combination from all of this is a good starting point
for our wiki.

The online manual is more or less a copy of the delivered
manual, with no chance to alter it by users if they found a
mistake or something else.

With the wiki we have a chance to alter articles, post workarounds,
setting up tutorials while explaining a RS-Tool really
in depth and much more.

But now it's up to the RS-interested people to make a good pool
for all of us to share information in a unique layout, with search function
and easy access for sharing hints and tips.

The reason why I prefer build in wiki articles and not
only links to other sites is the search function of the wiki.

It should be from all for all, if somebody has a good link:
write an article with a link.

If somebody comes to the conclusion the linked sites content
should be in the wiki, he can do this (please with info
from where it comes, if not written by himself)

If somebody likes to share his knowlegde, he's welcome
to write an article.

Use the wiki as wiki as you like.

Matthias