Hi Garry,

as I said, I can get more space and at the moment there
is no need for this in my opinion. It's only a hint, to have
a look at the filesizes (think about traffic, backups etc).
But if there is a need for a donation, I'll let you know.
(Some Budweiser are always welcome ;-)

Isn't it better to write an alternate manual?
Pick an item from the manual, which is not well enough
in your opinion, then write a good article how to use
or do it.

The hackers:
Hmmmm, always a great danger on wiki sites.

How should we avoid this. Any suggestions are welcome.
See this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:RC_patrol

Now there is our Wiki, a child of the RS-Users
like the great forum.

Matthias