Thanks, we will try that.

Sean

On 16-10-19 09:34 AM, Alexander Dejanovski wrote:
Hi Sean,

you should be able to do that by running subrange repairs, which is the only type of repair that wouldn't trigger anticompaction AFAIK. Beware that now you will have sstables marked as repaired and others marked as unrepaired, which will never be compacted together. You might want to flag all sstables as unrepaired before moving on, if you do not intend to switch to incremental repair for now.

Cheers,