Hi,

We are using cassandra 3.10 in a 10 nodes cluster with replication = 3.
MAX_HEAP_SIZE=64GB on all nodes, G1 GC is used. We have about 60 keyspaces
with about 80 tables in each keyspace. We had to delete three tables and
two materialized views from each keyspace. It began to take more and more
time for each next keyspace (for some keyspaces it took about 30 minutes)
and then failed with "Cannot achieve consistency level ALL". After
restarting the same repeated. It seems that cassandra hangs on GC. How that
can be solved?

Thanks