Hi,

I advise not to run nodetool compact on a TWCS table.
If you do not want to run cleanup and are fine with the extra load on disk
for now, you can wait for data to expire naturally.
It will delete both data that is still owned by the nodes as well as data
that they don't own anymore once the sstables are fully expired.

Cheers,

Alexander Dejanovski
France
@alexanderdeja