Hi guys,

A mistake by myself, it is apache-forrest-0.10-dev I am using to build the
site sorry.

An update... the 1st problem seems to be with the apache feather logo which
is defined in skinconf.xml as follows
  <!-- group logo -->
  <group-name>Apache</group-name>
  <group-description>Apache Software Foundation</group-description>
  <group-url>http://www.apache.org/</group-url>
  <group-logo>http://www.apache.org/images/feather-small.gif</group-logo>

When I view my changes in the Jetty webapp the feather is not present on the
index.html page, therefore I suspect that this is why this issue is
occurring. Any ideas to sort this one out please?

I am still stumped as to the second error as the logging doesn't highlight
where is is coming.

Thanks for pointers if any.

Lewis

[1] http://www.apache.org/images/feather-small.gif