lewis john mcgibbney wrote:
> Well I've sorted the first of the complaints regarding <link message="No
> pipeline matched request: error:ext:wiki">error:ext:wiki</link>, this was a
> case of methdically going through the full site after running the Jetty
> webapp and checking all hyper-links.

I would try to find such an error by doing:
 cd $PROJECT_HOME
 svn diff > tmp
then look through the differences using grep or by eye,
looking for "ext:wiki". The new link was probably not added
to site.xml configuration file.

Ah, i just now looked at the recent commit for site.xml r 1172043
and it seems that you removed the entry for "<external-refs><wiki>".
So that would have caused the abovementioned error.

-David