Hello all,

I try to deploy a JSF-Webapplication which depends on myfaces 1.1.5. This
Application runs successfully under Tomcat 6.

Know, I want deploy this application under Geronimo 2.0.2. With exactly the
same WAR file, nothing is happen. No Error Messages and no HTML Page is shown
in the browser, if I call the URL from the Webapplication. Just a empty page,
containing no HTML appears.

I expect, that this could be, that Geronimo has myfaces1.2 Libs loaded.

After this, I added
<dep:hidden-classes>
    <dep:filter>org.apache.myfaces</dep:filter>
</dep:hidden-classes>
to the deploymentdescriptor of the Webapp.

And know I get the following Error Message, after calling the WebApplication
Some Messages looks like this:

An error occurred at line: 114 in the jsp file: /template.jsp
The method setHeight(String) in the type HtmlGraphicImageTagBase is not
applicable for the arguments (JspValueExpression)
111:                                            <h:graphicImage
value="pics/spacer.gif" width="0" height="20" />
112:                                            <h:outputText />
113:                                            <h:graphicImage
value="pics/spacer.gif" width="0" height="20" />
114:                                            <h:graphicImage
value="pics/spacer.gif" width="0" height="20" />
115:
116:                                            <h:outputText />
117:                                            <h:outputText />

And an Exception which looks like:
javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.InstantiationException: Can't load
class org.apache.jsp.template_jsp in classloader: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)

org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)

root cause

javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.InstantiationException: Can't load class
org.apache.jsp.template_jsp in classloader: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:425)

org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.dispatch(JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.java:236)

org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.java:222)

org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(RenderResponseExecutor.java:41)

org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:132)
        javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:138)

org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)

Has anyone an idea, what I must do, to use myfaces 1.1.5 with geronimo 2.0.2?
We're not able to switch to myfaces 1.2!

Thanks!
Regards
Jochen

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate