Hi Mohammad,

I am curious why you chose not to put the third ZK on the NN+JT? I was
planning on doing that on a new cluster and want to confirm it would be
okay.

--
Iain Wright
Cell: (562) 852-5916

<http://www.labctsi.org/>
This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.