Hi,

I want to use the tool "Online backup". I've read the topic about backup on
the website of Neo4j. The topic tell us that we have to use the class
Neo4jBackup. However, I don't know where I can find the package containing
this class. I've tried with :
 - online-backup-0.4-20100113.100552-1.jar  ==> but it doesn't know the
class
 - the SVN deposit (https://svn.neo4j.org/components/online-backup/trunk/),
it contains this class, but I'm not able to compile the code. I obtain this
error : The method getFileName(long) is undefined for the type XaDataSource

My question is : where is the right package to use Online backup?

Many thanks,

Bati