Thanks.

If I understand the tutorial of neo4j and your expaination, this part
of code is correct :

//create the original graph
neo = new EmbeddedGraphDatabase(CONSTANTS.GRAPH_PATH);
graph = ObjectGraphFactory.instance().get(neo);

for (String datasource : new String[]{"nioneodb", "lucene"}) {
        neo.getConfig().getTxModule().getXaDataSourceManager()
        .getXaDataSource( datasource ).keepLogicalLogs( true );
}

//create the backup graph
EmbeddedGraphDatabase neo = GraphJo4neo.getGraphDatabaseService();
EmbeddedGraphDatabase backupGraphDb = new
EmbeddedGraphDatabase( CONSTANTS.GRAPH_BACKUP_PATH );
IndexService backupIndexService = new
LuceneIndexService( backupGraphDb );
Backup backup = new Neo4jBackup( neo, backupGraphDb,
            new ArrayList<String>()
                {
                      {
                            add( "nioneodb" );
                            add( "lucene" );
                       }
                 } );

try {
        backup.enableFileLogger();
        backup.setLogLevelDebug();
        backup.doBackup();
} catch (IOException e) {}

Basically, this part of code is right, isn'it?