Hi Bat,

I've tried this with the combination of
* neo4j-kernel-1.0.jar (from neo4j-apoc-1.0)
* neo4j-online-backup-0.5.jar
That works fine.

Are you sure that you don't have incompatible versions on the class path as
well?

Try printing the classpath from your application and verify that you don't
have multiple versions of the same Neo4j library there:
    System.out.println(System.getProperty("java.class.path"));

Also, don't forget that you need to tell the data sources (nioneodb and
lucene) to keep their logical logs:

    EmbeddedGraphDatabase neo = ...
    for (String datasource : new String[]{"nioneodb", "lucene"}) {
        neo.getConfig().getTxModule().getXaDataSourceManager()
           .getXaDataSource( datasource ).keepLogicalLogs( true );
    }

Cheers,
Tobias

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Batistuta Gabriel <
batistutagabrielf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nobody has a solution for my problem?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Bat
> Le 08-juin-10 à 16:05, BatiG a écrit :
>

> > I've tried with :
> > - neo4j-kernel-1.0-rc.jar
> > - neo4j-kernel-1.0.jar
> >
> > And I've the same error in the both cases.
> > --

Tobias Ivarsson <tobias.ivars...@neotechnology.com>
Cellphone: +46 706 534857