> > I would like to add some fields to the "Component configuration"
> > section in AIS for no.odin.quickform component. Currently I can do
> > that by changing configuration in the filesystem. How could
> > I do the same by using sitegroup-config snippets?
>
> Have you tried adding the the snippet
> /sitegroup-config/no.odindata.quickform/config
> and placing the changes there?

Yes. I've added the changed contents of schemadb_config.dat file to the end
of the snippet. It does not help.

I'm tying to display the the "schemadb" field so that user of AIS could
customize different forms by specifying location of schemadb definition. By
default it is specifyed as hidden in schemadb_config.dat.

Seppo