Seppo Sahi wrote:
I'm tying to display the the "schemadb" field so that user of AIS could customize different forms by specifying location of schemadb definition. By default it is specifyed as hidden in schemadb_config.dat.
Hmm, schemadb config isn't set up to be configurable. I'm sorry for missleading you. It shouldn't be hard to modify the component to support this. Would you mind trying?

Sure, I could try after my 2 week vacation. I've never done any
development in os community so this is interesting :) I might ask some
help in the developers list :)
Please do (or on the user list).

Also note that it is often faster to ask on the midgard irc channel esp 09.00am - 18pm GMT, allthough a lot of people hang there all night as well.

Server: irc.nehmer.net
Channel: #midgard

Tarjei
Seppo