Le 31/08/2023 à 11:25, Eugen Stan a écrit :
La 30.08.2023 11:00, Jacques Le Roux a scris:
Hi,

All demos are down (no processes running). I suspect a restart of the VM. I
restart them all manually, wait 5 to 10 mins...

Jacques

Hello Jacques,

I presume you are talking about docker deployments.
Can I take a look at how they are deployed ?

I keep reading about them being down because of restarts or some other reason.
I believe I can help. Docker has options to restart automatically:
https://docs.docker.com/config/containers/start-containers-automatically/

I think adding `unless-stopped` restart policy should do it.
You can also go with `always`.

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped redis

Regards,

Hi Eugen,

Actually, this time at least, Docker is not concerned. When I said (no
processes running) I meant no OFBiz process.
It happens from time to time. I guess this was due by a reported outage to
Infra (even backup). Almost all VMs are externalised now.

For Docker, all the information is there:
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-tools/tree/master/demo-backup/ofbizdocker

HTH