Hi,

It seems that some services have _restart: "no"_  and some are missing this
option.
The docs for restart policy are here: https://docs.docker.com/compose/compose-file/compose-file-v2/#restart I did notice the compose version is 2.4. Any idea why not use version 3 (which is closer to swarm stack IMO)?
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-tools/blob/a20f9f3c750600164d08b54b80865093399a24de/demo-backup/ofbizdocker/home/ofbizdocker/demo-next/docker-compose.yml#L9

On 31.08.2023 13:43, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:
Le 31/08/2023 à 11:25, Eugen Stan a écrit :
> La 30.08.2023 11:00, Jacques Le Roux a scris:
>> Hi,
>>
>> All demos are down (no processes running). I suspect a restart of the >> VM. I restart them all manually, wait 5 to 10 mins...
>>
>> Jacques
>>

> Hello Jacques,
>
> I presume you are talking about docker deployments.
> Can I take a look at how they are deployed ?
>
> I keep reading about them being down because of restarts or some other > reason. > I believe I can help. Docker has options to restart automatically: > https://docs.docker.com/config/containers/start-containers-automatically/
>
> I think adding `unless-stopped` restart policy should do it.
> You can also go with `always`.
>
> docker run -d --restart unless-stopped redis
>
> Regards,

Hi Eugen,

Actually, this time at least, Docker is not concerned. When I said (no processes running) I meant no OFBiz process. It happens from time to time. I guess this was due by a reported outage to Infra (even backup). Almost all VMs are externalised now.

For Docker, all the information is there: https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-tools/tree/master/demo-backup/ofbizdocker

HTH