Hi Eugen,

It's still on my list to address these issues, but I have not been able to
spend time on them yet. If someone else is able to address them in the
meantime, that would be great, but I think access to the host is needed to
apply and test those changes.

>From memory, version 3 didn't support some of the features we are using
such as memory limits - but can't be sure.   There was a problem with using
version 3 which prompted a downgrade to 2.4.

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford