Trying to figure out a problem, please help:

1. Assume Main Page Left Menu has two links, Link A and Link B, C, etc.
Link A will display Page A content in the right panel and initialize a
Dialog  (I am using the Basic Dialog), and Link B, (C, D, etc) will display
Page B, C, D content in the righ panel WITHOUT initializing a Dialog. The
Dialog configuration file will NOT contain any transition for those Link /
Page that are not involved in the dialog.

2. Clicked Link A with the Dialog initialized
3. Clicked Link B, and I got exception throw: something like, "Transition
for those pages B, C, D, ect, were NOT found for the target...".

When some pages/links are not involved in the dialog and if I click one of
those pages/links from another DIALOG, is this valid scenario? Do I Have to
define all the transition for those link / pages that are not part of the
dialog?

Thank you very much for your help,