The async thing is nice; that would be a good thing to bring into S2.

I still don't like the string-based action returns; strings are just awful.
I don't have a better solution (yet).

It might be a good time for me to rethink the code-based config I'd
implemented some time ago, e.g., use a Groovy or whatever DSL to config the
results, that way they end up being code artifacts.

--
e: davelnew...@gmail.com
m: 908-380-8699