> The async thing is nice; that would be a good thing to bring into S2.
>
> I still don't like the string-based action returns; strings are just
awful.
> I don't have a better solution (yet).
>
> It might be a good time for me to rethink the code-based config I'd
> implemented some time ago, e.g., use a Groovy or whatever DSL to config
the
> results, that way they end up being code artifacts.

Another approach could be to define a Result class to avoid mapping of
strings, e.g.:

return new Result("dispatch", "test.jsp");

This would keep current result types with all their string-parameters. But
it would not be necessary to configure them and no name-matching would
take place.

Regards,
Christoph