can anyone clone ?
>gradlew buildDownloading
>https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.6-all.zip
Exception in thread "main" javax.net.ssl.SSLException:
java.security.ProviderException: SunPKCS11 requires configuration file argument
...if I bypass cert checking I get the zip...wget --no-check-certificate
https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.6-all.zip

what is gradlew missing to download
https\://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.6-all.zip
?
Martin