To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 6:18 PM
Subject: I am getting frustrated with LookupDispatchAction

Hi.  I am using struts 1.2.7. My struts-config-xml file has the following:

<action path="/mywizard1"
   name="wizardForm"
           scope="session"
           type="edu.nmsu.psl.userwizard.AddPSLUserWizardAction"
           input="/step1.jsp"
           validate="false"
           parameter="method">
    <forward name="next" path="/step2.jsp"/>
</action>

my jsp has the following:

But I get the following error in tomcat:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Request[/mywizard1] does not contain handler parameter named 'method'.

Can someone save me from insanity?