newton.dave wrote:

> If you turn on devMode do you see any additional log messages that might
> indicate a problem? I don't see anything immediately obvious, but it's
> late
> and I'm crabby ;) You can also turn the logging levels up for both S2 and
> XWork and see if any additional information is provided.
>
> I'd also fire up the config browser and see if it indicates any obvious
> issues and make sure that my action class is deployed correctly.
>
> Dave

I tried turning on devMode (added <constant name="struts.devMode"
value="true" /> to my struts.xml file), but I didn't see any change.  I'm
thinking that in itself is indicative of a problem.  I'm using Eclipse to
publish and test this application, and I'm somewhat confused as to the
directory structure that is needed for everything to be published correctly.
Here is my directory structure:

TermsTranslator
     WebContent
          META-INF
               context.xml
          WEB-INF
               applicationContext.xml
               web.xml
               tiles-defs.xml
               classes
                    struts.xml
                    application.properties

One thing I've noticed is that when I change my struts.xml file, Eclipse
doesn't think that the application needs to be republished.  In my previous
project (just Struts 2), anytime struts.xml changed Eclipse would show that
the server needed to be restarted.

Is there somewhere in the log when the server starts up that shows if it's
even using my struts.xml file?

Kelly