Don't put the struts.xml in your classes directory, put it in the root of your source directory (i.e. if your packages are in ProjectRoot\src, put struts.xml in ProjectRoot\src).

Al.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly.Graus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: Struts 2 issue with Spring, Hibernate, and Tiles

Well, it turns out that for some reason, Eclipse isn't publishing my
struts.xml file when it's in the classes directory.  Moving it to the
WEB-INF directory causes it to be published, by it doesn't do anything
there. I manually copied it to the correct location after publishing, then
started the server, and now my actions are working.  So now I just need to
get Eclipse to publish it to the correct location somehow.

Thanks for the help!

Kelly