Hi balak31,

I've run into the exact same issue and I'm wondering if you were ever able
to find a work-around?  It seems that it's impossible to get any user
credentials while in a filter...  I've had no issues gathering the data in a
servlet.

Similar to your situation, I urgently need a resonse!

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Matt