Hello everyone,

I am having some issues deploying a struts2 application at godaddy and was
wondering if anyone has dealt with something similar in the past. The
application runs fine on my local machine with tomcat 6.0. My next step was
to upload and deploy at godaddy dedicated server which is running tomcat 5.5
- The underlying server is  Apache/2.2.8 (Fedora)

The upload of the war file and expansion works fine, and the static html
display fine too. But as soon as a struts2 action is called, I always get
the 404 not found error: The requested URL /Menu.action was not found on
this server.

Their customer service basically can help only if we buy their "assisted"
plan.

I'd like to start by asking this as a general question, and find out if
anyone had similar issues and how they resolved it. Is it a prticular
setting on the dedicated server that might help perhaps?

The hosting and development frameworks are fixed by the customer.

Thank you in advance.