Dimitrios Christodoulakis wrote:
I am having some issues deploying a struts2 application at godaddy and was
wondering if anyone has dealt with something similar in the past. The
application runs fine on my local machine with tomcat 6.0. My next step was
to upload and deploy at godaddy dedicated server which is running tomcat 5.5

Does it run locally under 5.5?

The upload of the war file and expansion works fine, and the static html
display fine too. But as soon as a struts2 action is called, I always get
the 404 not found error: The requested URL /Menu.action was not found on
this server.

What's in the logs?

Dave