Dear all,

Could someone explain me how dynRoles works? because I found something strange
and am not sure if I missed sthg or not...

I have created a role with "dynMembershipCond" based on users having a certain
relationship. This works fine as after creating the role, all users that have
this relationship got the role in "dynRoles".

However, when I then create a new user with such a relationship, it does not
get the the role (and if I then update the role, the new user gets it!)

Is there anything more I need to do at creation, or something I misconfigured?

Cheers
Lionel